Major Gift Societies
The Lamed Vav and Chai Societies were the school’s original Major Gifts societies, established during the 2002-2003 school year, to ensure that the scholarship needs of our school were met. The Maimonides Society was created in 2012 by a group of physicians. The Menachem Begin Society was created in the 2018-2019 school year to promote lead gifts of tzedakah and the Hillel Society was established to recognize major donors with cumulative lifetime gifts over $1 million.
- Hillel Society members have achieved $1 million in cumulative lifetime giving.
- Menachem Begin Society members donate $100,000 (payable over 4 years).
- Lamed Vav Society members donate $36,000 (payable over 3 years).
- Chai Society members donate $18,000 (payable over 2 years).
- Maimonides Society members donated $15,000 (payable over 3 years).
Major Gift Society membership includes listing on the Annual Journal Dinner Tribute Committee,
a full page journal ad and two places at the Annual Journal Dinner,
as well as recognition on our Wall of Honor and in the Annual Report.
- Contact the Development Office for more information on joining one of our Major Gifts Societies.
email@example.com 561-470-5000 ext. 225