Admissions Application for Admission Inquiry Form Admissions Checklist Re-enrollment Schedule a Tour Tuition Tuition Assistance
- Please click here to schedule a visit to our campus or contact Risa Kahane at 561-470-5000 ext. 276.
- Complete the online application. Click Here to begin now. You will be asked to provide the following items as part of the application (all are required for your application to be considered complete):
- Birth Certificate
- School Records (2 years of report cards and test scores)
- Names and emails of your child’s current teachers for the Teacher Recommendation forms
- Testing, IEP, or evaluation (if applicable)
- $175, non-refundable, Admissions Application Fee
- Schedule a time for your child’s in-person Admission’s Testing/Playdate. Once the application is complete, and received by our admissions office, we will contact you to schedule a time for your child’s testing (required for all students entering EC2 – 8th grade).
- Our first round of acceptance letters are sent, via email, during the first week of January and on a rolling basis after that. No student will be considered for admission unless all the above steps have been completed. Spaces are subject to availability.
- Acceptance confirmation and deposit are due 10 days after receipt of acceptance letter. Final contract to follow.
- If you are applying for Tuition Assistance, please visit our Tuition Assistance page for specific directions, deadlines, and link to the online application. Please email Rabbi Deon Nathan at email@example.com for any financially related questions.