Admissions Application for Admission Inquiry Form Admissions Checklist Re-enrollment Tuition Tuition Assistance
- Contact Risa Kahane at 561-470-5000 ext. 276 to schedule a visit to our campus.
- Complete the online application. Click Here to begin now. You will be asked to provide the following items as part of the application (all are required for your application to be considered complete):
- Birth Certificate
- School Records (2 years of report cards and test scores)
- Name and email of one of your child’s current teachers for the Teacher Recommendation
- Testing, IEP, or evaluation (if applicable)
- $175, non-refundable, Admissions Application Fee
- Schedule a time for your child’s Admission’s Testing – Once the application is complete, and received by our admissions office, we will contact you to schedule a time for your child’s testing (required for all students entering Kindergarten – 8th grade).
- Acceptance letters are sent on a rolling basis. No student will be considered for admission unless all the above steps have been completed. Spaces are subject to availability.
- Acceptance confirmation and deposit are due 10 days after receipt of acceptance letter. Final contract to follow.
- If you are applying for Tuition Assistance, please visit our Tuition Assistance page for specific directions, deadlines, and link to the online application. Please email Joe Sharp at email@example.com for any financially related questions.