- Please click here to schedule a visit to our campus or contact Risa Kahane at 561-470-5000 ext. 276.
- Complete the online application. Click Here to begin. You will be asked to provide the following items as part of the application (all are required for your application to be considered complete):
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record* and Physical Health Forms
- School Records (2 years of report cards and test scores)
- Testing, IEP, or evaluation (if applicable)
- $175, non-refundable, Admissions Application Fee
* Katz Hillel Day School follows the State of Florida vaccination requirements and all applicants MUST be in FULL compliance with the State guidelines. Katz Hillel Day School does not accept religious or conscientious exemptions to these vaccine guidelines. Medical exemptions must be received for each vaccine individually and will need to be reviewed and approved by our medical task force BEFORE we can move forward with the application process.
Please click here to view the State of Florida and KHDS Immunization Requirements
- Send the link to the KHDS Recommendation Forms to your child’s teacher(s). (specific directions are on the Previous School page of the application)
- Schedule a time for your child’s in-person Admission’s Testing/Playdate. Once the application is complete, and received by our admissions office, we will contact you to schedule a time for your child to come in to meet with us (required for all students entering EC2 – 8th grade).
- Our first round of acceptance letters are sent, via email, during the first week of January and on a rolling basis after that. No student will be considered for admission unless all the above steps have been completed. Spaces are subject to availability.
- Acceptance confirmation and deposit are due 10 days after receipt of acceptance letter. Final contract to follow.
- If you are applying for Tuition Assistance, please visit our Tuition Assistance page for additional resources, specific directions, deadlines, and link to the online application. Please email Mr. Lev Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org for any financially related questions.